Comenius project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» is fish oil healthy
thats me (sarina) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:23 pm by Guest

» дом2 ольга бузова ее диета
thats me (sarina) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:21 am by Guest

» best fish oil to take
thats me (sarina) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:36 am by Guest

» vegas slot tournament
thats me (sarina) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:44 pm by Guest

» TRAMADOL cheap order by 3pm
thats me (sarina) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:41 pm by Guest

» Practically as cut-price as warez
thats me (sarina) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:31 am by Guest

» горячая линия гинекология
thats me (sarina) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:00 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
thats me (sarina) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:08 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans and likes xp
thats me (sarina) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:14 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gallery

thats me (sarina) Empty
SKETCHES

thats me (sarina)

Go down

thats me (sarina) Empty thats me (sarina)

Post  HannakS Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:33 pm

Hello
at first sorry but I can’t speak English very well…

…my name is Sarina Hannak and I’ m 14 years old. I was born in Heidelberg (Baden-Württemberg) at 08.03.1994 . As I’m 4 years old, I went from Baden- Württemberg to Rangsdorf (that’s next to Berlin in Brandenburg…). There I go to the Fontane Gymnasium in Rangsdorf. There I have many good friends and we made many funny things. I can tell you many things about this… but this isn’t important now…for you…

Now I live in Heubach because my mother has a new job here (as teacher… no comments…please!!!) But she is very nice … somedays …. Hehe… My father has here a job too, but I can’t tell you what…I don’t know…
I have two brothers and a sister… my brothers called Alexander and Maximilian. Alexander is 10 years old and Maximilian is six years old. And they are… not very friendly… But I love they. And my little sis is 13 years old and she is my best friend. I tell her all things… She go in class 7b.

And me … I go at the Rosensteingymnasium (RSG) in class 9a… the class is very friendly and FUNNY!!!
We laugh many. For me it is a little different, because in French and in Chemistry I have problems because I have 2 years French at school and the other people 3 and in chemistry too…
But in school I’m ok…

My hobbies are reading books ( the best book for me is Stravaganza …I love fantasybooks sorry…I don’t know…why I can write this better…), meet friends( go to cinema or make other things!!!), shopping 4- ever! , dancing( I don’t know what this is in English…I write this in German … Bauchtanzen sorry … and Hip hop … but this I made only 1 mouth because then we go to Heubach), singing ( e.g. at sing star or so…) Yes…and chatten!!!!

I love summer and the sun, because there it’ hot, we can go swimming (that’s I like too) and the summer holidays!!!
I don’t know, what I can write now …

My favourit subject was math but this was in Rangsdorf because the teacher…
She was how a mother or so … Now it is… I don’t know.
Music and dance is my life!!! I hear Hip Hop, sometimes Rap, Rock, R’nB and a friend from me has a band and they love Healthy Methal , so I hear it sometimes too. My favourit song at this time is “when I grow up” from “Pussycatdolls” or “Dangerous” from "timberland"…but the best song is from “Fort Minner”… “wered you go”
About me…that’s difficult…
I don’t know, what I would like…in my future…and now. I tell you how I look… I’m 173cm high, I have long brown hair and my eyes are… green, blue, grey.
I made many things e.g. I was swimming, made handball (over 4 years) and dancing and maybe I will go to basketball…

That’s many about me…I hope that wasn’t to boring…XD
I’m happy, when I can read your letter. I think in future we will write many…
Nice greets ,bye,bye…
Sarina

HannakS

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum